Friday, December 30, 2011

New column on The Shiretown Blogger - The Blogger Speaks

Greetings, readers! Nathan DeLong here. I would like to thank you for reading my commentary, which I hope to include as a regular feature on The Shiretown Blogger, along with the other news and updates you are used to reading on the blog.

I will provide a brief background for those of you who may not be familiar with who I am. I am a sixteen-year-old Woodstock resident with a love for the world around me. I am a passionate writer and local history buff. I also describe myself as a people person--I am extremely approachable.

One thing I cannot emphasize enough is that the opinions expressed in this commentary are the sole opinions of the author (Nathan DeLong). I do not doubt that some of my personal opinions may conflict with those of other individuals. Because we live in a free society, there is no way I can prevent that from occurring, and I support the right for one to express their thoughts and feelings.

In closing, I would like to thank The Shiretown Blogger's readers for the endless support demonstrated towards me and my blogging endeavors. (More on that later). 

No comments:

Post a Comment