Monday, August 1, 2011

New Construction on Green Street

I am currently unaware of what this new building will be, but if any of you have any information, post
a comment with your full name and describe it or email me at anathandelong@gmail.com. At present
time, the concrete slab is finished only.


This building is being built at the former site of Duane's Furniture and Appliances.

Duane's was located here from the 1990s until the summer of 2008, when the building was destroyed by fire.
Duane's later relocated to the basement of the Global Textiles building on Houlton Street, and the lot has sat vacant until now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friends, This day am very lucky. I saw good post in your blog. I pass this news to my friend and share to my FB. My work is Scaffolding in Chennai and Aluminium Scaffodling In Chennai . Please Post different news for catch the all people. bye and all the best for your future project. bye. BY Regards scaffolding tower in chennai

    ReplyDelete